With the right combination of ingredients, like those in this Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak, you can turn your foot spa or foot bath into a potent method for curing common foot ailments like foot fungus, foot odor, and athlete’s foot.
You can also get rid of calluses, ingrown toenails, and soothe aching muscles.
We can’t claim that this Tea Tree Oil foot soak product by Purely Northwest will work miracles, but it’s pretty close.
- 🌿 COMBATS THE WORST FOOT & NAIL FUNGUS: Our Extra Strength 100% All Natural Tea Tree Foot & Body Soak has been formulated with a blend of 100% Pure Essential oils….Not Synthetic Fragrance! Tackles Athletes Foot and Nail Fungal infections, improving the overall healthy and appearance of your feet & nails. Gentle enough for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- 🌿 SAY BYE-BYE TO SMELLY FOOT ODOR: A Customer Favorite…And for good reason, it does the job! Excellent for feet which get little ventilation during the day, causing unwanted foot odor from bacteria. Our Soak is not only relaxing but refreshing and will leave your feet clean and odor free.
- 🌿 SORE CRACKED HEELS: Soak, soften and moisturize sore rough callus patches on your heels while addressing foot and heal pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis. Our Foot Soak has helped so many who suffer from unwanted foot discomfort. Excellent for those who have ingrown toenails. For those who are on their feet all day and would like some relief this product is for you.
Last update on 2020-10-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It has helped thousands of people with their foot ailments already and has earned an incredible Amazon rating in the process.
Let’s find out why!
- Tea Tree Therapeutic Foot Soak Product Description
- Tea Tree Therapeutic Foot Soak Active Ingredients
- How to Use Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
- Tea Tree Foot Soak Product Features
- Benefits of Using a Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
- Downsides of Using a Tea Tree Foot Soak
- Customer Reviews
- What Foot Ailments is a Tea Tree Foot Soak Used to Treat?
- Who Should Use Tea Tree Oil Therapeutic Foot Soak?
Tea Tree Therapeutic Foot Soak Product Description
This Tea Tree foot soak contains a mixture of ingredients (which we’ve listed below) that are known for their ability to fight fungus and bacteria related to infection. The mixture is designed to dissolve quickly in water and can be used in any home foot spa.
Tea Tree Therapeutic Foot Soak Active Ingredients
The high-quality and unique combination of salts and essential oils in this product make it a powerhouse in terms of helping to relax sore, tired feet, and maintain soft healthy skin and nails. Active ingredients include:
- Epsom Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane)
- Tea Tree Essential Oils
- Peppermint Essential Oils
- Lavendar Essential Oils
We looked up a few of these ingredients since we weren’t sure what they were.
- MSM: This is a chemical found in green plants, algae, fruits, vegetables, grains, animals, and humans, or it can be developed in a lab. It is a dietary source of sulfur which can be used by the body to maintain normal connective tissues. It has been shown to exhibit a whole host of positive side-effects including fighting inflammation, boosting the immune system, and providing antimicrobial benefits.
- Cajuput: This is an aromatic, medicinal oil that is similar to eucalyptus oil, obtained from a tree of the myrtle family.
- Camphor: According to WebMD, “Camphor used to be made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree. Today, camphor is chemically manufactured from turpentine oil.” It is applied topically to relieve pain, itching, and fungal infections, among other things.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
Tea Tree Oil is formulated to dissolve quickly in water, making it a perfect addition to any foot spa, bath, or just a tub of water.
- Fill your foot spa with warm water.
- Add 1 ounce of Tea Tree Oil (approximately 1.5 tablespoons) for every gallon of water.
- Mix the Tea Tree Oil foot soak in to the water with a spoon or your hand until it is fully dissolved.
- Soak your feet for approximately 15-20 minutes.
If you desire a more aromatic soak, feel free to add additional product to your warm water.
Tea Tree Foot Soak Product Features
- High-quality blends of salts and oils renowned for their anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Mixture dissolves quickly in water.
- Can be used in any foot spa, bath, or tub of water.
- Contains no synthetic fragrances or dyes.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer responds to customer inquiries within 24 hours.
- Manufacturer offers a 45 day money back guarantee.
Benefits of Using a Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
As this excellent article from Canyon Ranch points out, the benefits of soaking your feet in warm water, even without any additives, are numerous. A foot soak can help soothe your muscles, hydrate your skin, and relieve aches and pains. It can also make your skin easier to exfoliate.
Additional benefits can be realized when you combine your warm water soak with salts or oils — specifically those created to target foot ailments and conditions.
This Tea Tree foot soak, for example, combines salts and essential oils in a potent mixture that is adept at fighting foot fungus and bacteria. So in addition to the benefits received from soaking your feet in water, you are maintaining soft, healthy, and clean skin and nails, softening thick calluses, thick nails, and dry or cracked skin, and promoting an overall higher level of health in your feet — the foundation of your body.
Downsides of Using a Tea Tree Foot Soak
We don’t really see any downsides to using this specific Tea Tree Oil foot soak. If you are using it to get rid of a toenail or foot fungus, we can’t guarantee that it will resolve your issue. However, many of Amazon’s verified purchasers have claimed that regular use of this product helped them accomplish just that.
Maybe one downside to this product is that the bag is only 16 ounces. People who love this product find themselves reordering often. If they made another version in a larger bag, we would be fully onboard with that.
Also, it comes with a 45 day money back guarantee. So if you don’t like the product or feel that it’s providing no benefit to you, then you can get your money back.
Customers are exceptionally positive when it comes to this Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak. At the time of this writing, there are over 2600 customer reviews on Amazon, with an outstanding rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. That’s incredible. It’s not often you find products with an overwhelmingly positive collection of ratings and reviews that high. When you do, it can mean only one thing: this product works as advertised.
Customers have shared their success stories with relieving toenail and foot fungus, foot odor, and athlete’s foot throughout these reviews. There are many accounts of happy (and now lifelong) customers sharing the healing properties of this great foot soak.
What Foot Ailments is a Tea Tree Foot Soak Used to Treat?
A Tea Tree Foot Soak is great for curing foot ailments of all shapes and sizes, including:
- Athlete’s Foot
- Toenail, Toe, and Foot Fungus
- Ingrown Toenails
- Foot Odor
- Rough, Hard Calluses
- Sore, Tired Feet After a Long Day at Work
Tea Tree Oil For Athlete’s Foot
A topical application of Tea Tree Oil works well for relieving symptoms of Athlete’s Foot, including inflammation, itching, and burning. Of all the positive customer reviews from those using this product to treat Athlete’s Foot, they claim that it works better than any anti-fungal cream they’ve used in the past. Traditional methods of treating this disorder with creams can be unpleasant, whereas a regular evening soak can help fight infection and be extraordinarily soothing at the same time. Get this Tea Tree foot soak and start a regimen of regular foot soaks nightly, and you should quickly see the benefits of this soak hard at work fighting your Athlete’s Foot.
Tea Tree Oil For Toenail, Toe, and Foot Fungus
The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial powers of this Tea Tree Foot Soak are awesome. Just take a minute and scroll through the customer reviews and you’ll see one report after another (including photos!) of people who were able to rid their feet of disgusting fungus. Whether on their toenails, in-between their toes, or on the bottoms of their feet, people have had tremendous success getting rid of fungus by using this Tea Tree Foot Soak.
Tea Tree Oil For Ingrown Toenails
If you search through the customer reviews for the term ingrown toenail, you’ll find many happy customers saying that this foot soak helped them tremendously. Many customers purchased the Tea Tree oil for other reasons, and we’re pleasantly surprised to find that it removed pain associated with their ingrown toenails and ultimately helped to get rid of them altogether.
Tea Tree Oil For Foot Odor
This product has worked wonders for people with foot odor. Many happy customers have purchased this Tea Tree Oil for themselves, their significant others, their kids, or family members and have reported fast, lasting improvements in terms of foot odor. In as few as two foot soaks people are seeing improvements, and some are stating that their foot odor is now nonexistent. If you have foot odor you know exactly how unpleasant and embarrassing it can be. Why not try something as risk free as this Tea Tree foot soak and see if it works for you.
Tea Tree Oil For Calluses
In order to get rid of a rough and stubborn callus, you first have to soften the skin. Once the callus is soft, you then go at it with a pumice stone to remove it. This Tea Tree foot soak is excellent for softening hard calluses. Users of the product have reported success in removing their calluses after a soak with electric shavers, brushes, pumice stones, and even rough towels. If you have a stubborn callus that you haven’t been able to get rid of, try a few soaks with this Tea Tree Oil.
Tea Tree Oil For Sore & Tired Feet
Sore and tired feet after a long day can be so unpleasant. In fact, a long day can often be unpleasant for so many other reasons, sore feet is the last thing you want to think about. But it’s a reality. Another reality is that this foot soak really does help relieve sore, tired, and aching feet. There are many real-life customer reviews from nurses, college athletes, and other professionals who spend all-day on their feet. All of these reviews are glowing, and state that the relief received from this foot soak was unexpected and amazing. Recovery times are faster, aches and pains are soothed, and people are even sleeping better after using this relaxing mixture.
Who Should Use Tea Tree Oil Therapeutic Foot Soak?
Well, for the reasons listed above, we think a foot soak is a great way to maintain excellent foot health, so we recommend everyone use this product or something similar.
However, for this Tea Tree foot soak in particular, we would recommend it for anyone dealing with a foot fungus of some sort. Whether it be toenail, toe, or foot fungus, or Athlete’s Foot, this product has proven exceptional at relieving those symptoms.
We would also recommend this particular foot soak for people dealing with foot odor. There are hundreds of accounts of people going from smelly feet to being odor free after using this product on a consistent basis.
It has also proven effective at relieving ingrown toenails and softening stubborn calluses.
This Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak is a great product, an impressive scientific feat, and a godsend for anyone with one of the aforementioned foot ailments. It’s anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties make it excel at what it claims to do: bring relief to thousands of happy customers. If you are suffering from one of these foot ailments, or are proactive about good foot care and want to properly maintain your feet, we believe that this Tea Tree Foot Soak would be the perfect addition to your foot care regimen!